Service code : REC-3B
PREPARING OF ORIGINAL RECIPES FOR 6 KINDS OF BEER FOR A SPECIFIC BREWERY
Price includes :
- The measurement of parameters required for specific brewhouse, analysis chemical composition of water, hops, malt and other variables, typical for a particular brewhouse and location.
- Delivery of six basic recipes and manufacturing processes for the production of six kinds of beer choosed by customer – (bottom or top-fermented beer) for specific brewhouse.
- Work time of brewing instructor, spent at the site of the specific brewery.
Price does not include these optional items:
- The cost of the transport, flights, accommodation, meals once a day, the cost of visas, compulsory vaccinations etc.
It is assumed:
- Brewer operator´s ability to communicate in Czech, Slovak, English, Polish or Russian.
- Full assignment of future brewer who will be in the microbrewery on their own and at their own risk according to the procedures communicated by the instructor and will carry out all the work required, including those which are in the run microbrewery usually carried out by an assistant of the brewer.
- Providing offices with desk, chair, electrical connection and internet connection for processing of recipes.
- Starting date for the instructor and the start of the service is to be agreed by a signed contract with a provider for at least one month in advance and is for a customer and instructor binding. Exceptions can be arranged only in case if an alternative date suits both parties.
Price of the service (language EN, RU) :
- Six recipes ………………..160 EUR + 0.50 EUR for each liter of usable brewhouse volume
Explanation pricing: Each recipe must always be calculated for the brewery, depending on the raw materials, climate, altitude, content of alpha acids in hops, water composition, heat gain brewhouse, local business practices, etc.