CIDERLINE MODULO – the modular cider production line
The complete professional production line of a kit construction for the production of cider with an easy assembly, not demanding a building intervention into the masonry. Their assembly on the place can be handled by any customer themself without the need of any special assistance. The line for the cider production is possible to realize in the basic assembly in the beginning, and then gradually extend with other parts and equipment, increasing the volume of the production and the comfort for the operators in the cider house.
Build your profi cider house yourself: simple modular cider houses for each restaurant …
Lines for the production of cider CIDERLINE MODULO excel in their revolutionary modular solution that compared to other cider house manufacturers have many advantages especially for beginners and future producers of cider.
- Simple construction – to assemble a cider house can be handled by any skilled customer
- Non-demanding technical requirements for the location of a cider house – just a free part of the kitchen
- You can start with minimal configuration and gradually retrofit and expand the cider house
- Manageable handling of components – casters and adjustable feet
- Fast component interconnection by special hoses with quick fittings or by a pipeline
- Easy and quick installation and activation by the customer using the manual
- Saving costs and time – installation does not need challenging design and construction work
- Cider house is not firmly attached to the building structure and has a character of the assembly of the appliances
- Easy financing through a loan or leasing of the technology – it does not affect the rights of third parties
- Cider production can begin within a few hours of delivery of the cider house technology
Why to choose for the production of cider CIDERLINE MODULO?
I. You can set up your cider house simply according to your needs by yourself as a kit
The acquisition of a cider production facility is in comparison with other catering equipment usually quite an expensive investment. Few people can afford to buy a cider house in a configuration that corresponds to the production capacity, planned several years in advance. Therefore, it is reasonable to build a cider house gradually in small steps, while the capacity and equipment of the cider house will be increased in years, if the sale of cider matches the plans of the investor. At the same time, reducing the initial configuration to the necessary minimum eliminates the significant business risks and minimizes the loss in case of failure of the company.
Production lines CiderLine MODULO fully comply with this cautious strategy. Their modular design allows you to start with the production of cider in the smallest volume possible with the minimum of cost investment. Gradually, it is then possible to extend the cider house and retrofit it as a kit. You simply purchase additional fermentation units, transfer tanks, CIP station, a dishwasher and a keg filler, bottling plant and other facilities which are not necessary in the early stages of the cider production.
The construction of cider houses is designed in such a way that the cider production line can be assembled and activated by an operator themself using a manual, or the cider house can be at any time rebuilt, expanded or retrofitted without the need for costly dispatch of the assembly team. The parts are connected by flexible hoses and cables with quick connections, for the assembly of the cider house virtually no special equipment is needed. Components are provided with casters for easy handling that in the set place can be easily exchanged with adjustable feet.
Nevertheless, we can offer customers service of professional installation and activation of the cider house by workers of our production company.
Ia) Industrial line for the production of cider CIDERLINE MODULO in the basic configuration:
1. Preparation of must: 1.1 Fruit crusher, 2.1 Water press for crushed fruit, 3.1 Mobile pump for must 4. Fermentation and maturation of cider: 4.1 Fermentation and maturing tanks (CCT) with integrated cooler and heater, 5.1 Air Compressor with carbon filters, 5.2 Cylinders with CO2 or N2, 10. Sale of cider: 10.1 * Filling of cider into bottles or kegs.
Ib) Industrial line for the production of cider CIDERLINE MODULO in the expanded configuration:
1. Preparation of must: 1.1 Fruit washer, 1.2 Fruit crusher , 2.1 Water press for crushed fruit, 3.1 Mobile pump for must 4. Fermentation and maturation of cider: 4.1 Fermentation and maturing tanks (CCT) with integrated cooler and heater, 5. Sanitation 5.1 * CIP station, 6. Industrial gases: 6.1 Air Compressor with carbon filters, 6.2 Nitrogen generator / CO2 cylinders, 7. Yeast storage: 7.1 Tanks for the storage of yeast,, 9. Filtering of cider: 9.1 * Primary and secondary filter, 10. Bottling and selling of cider: 10.1 * Washing and filling of cider into kegs, 10.2 * Distribution and sale of cider in packaging 10.3 * Cider tapping.
II. You can save the costs for the design, construction changes and assembly work
Why are the cider houses with the classical design so expensive? Because to acquire a “classical” cider house brings a lot of management, time and finance consuming tasks and activities. When you want a normal in-built line for the production of cider, you must go through and pay for:
- Design work – the technology project of the cider house – cca 40.000-100.000 Kč + the construction project
- The building permission – the cider house will be permanently inbuilt into the building, which means that the building changes its purpose of usage
- Many subjects and institutions must permit the intended changes – neighbours, fire brigade, water supplier, electricity supplier, telecomunication, the Ministry of Enviroment etc.
- Construction work – the reconstruction of the building can be more expensive than the technology of the cider production itself
- Assembly work – the producer usually dispatches a team of workers for 2 – 5 weeks, and the cost of assembly work, accomodation and food for the workers can reach hundred thousands.
Most of these problems do not appear when you have the cider house CIDERLINE MODULO, or they will bother the future operator of the cider house only to a small extend. They consist of several independent parts, flexibly connected by hoses and they are not needed to be in-built into the construction of the building. This means that they have the character of appliances and the legislative connected with their installation and work is much easier.
III. For the operation of the cider house an unused part of the restaurant kitchen is sufficient
The ideal place to operate the cider house is an unused part of the restaurant kitchen, equipped by normal standards for restaurant operations.
You will need:
- Room with a floor space, corresponding to the requirements of the selected configuration of a cider house, a minimum required height – the required dimensions we will accurately calculate. This space will be needed to define for example by a removable lightweight plasterboard partition and lockable door – this will be established as a customs warehouse, which is a legislative requirement for the operation of a commercial cider house.
- Doors and gates, their dimensions allowing the passage of components to its destination. If you do not meet the dimensions of the doorways, we can supply components partially disassembled, or recommend for this purpose temporarily or permanently establish a new mounting hole in the masonry. Failing any of the above methods to ensure arrival of the cider house in place, you will need to select the cider house configuration with a smaller volume of tanks and a brewhouse.
- The floor and walls up to 150 cm paneled by facing allowing the sanitation. The floor must be finished slightly towards the sewer floor drain.
- Electrical outlets 3x400V and 1x230V with minimal configuration required fuse according to the cider house.
- Window screens for preventing the intrusion of insects.
- Air exhausting at floor level in a place where the fermenting tanks shall be located – to a small degree the fermentation results in poisonous CO2.
- Well ventilated or air-conditioned room for the placement of fermentation units – cooling makes waste heat, which means that ventilation or space cooling is needed. The maximum operating temperature in the room with the tanks is 35 ° C.
- Room for storing fruit.
- Dedicated refrigerator for storing of special yeast.
- Utility room for storage of sanitizing agents, cleaners, tools, storage bottles with technical gases etc.
IV. Thanks to technical solutions, we can help with financing of the cider house
The fact that the cider house is not firmly embedded in the structure of the building and can be at any time without damage taken away has a positive impact on project funding options of the cider production.
Banks and leasing companies are very reluctant to provide funding for the acquisition of fixed construction for the production technology of a cider house. The reasons are complications with “seizure” of the production object in case of poor payment status of borrowers or tenants in cases where the execution rights of third parties (it is not possible without the permission of the owner of the building to take away the cider house).
These legislative obstacles in case of cider houses CIDERLINE MODULO do not exist, and it is good news that we can offer assistance with the project financing through leasing or bank loan for most people interested in acquiring of the cider house.
V. Does the cider house pay off for you? Economic and technical analysis of the project of the cider house is free as a bonus
You are not sure whether to operate your own cider house? Are you worried that the production of your own cider in your company may not pay?
We will prepare a free basic economic analysis of the cider house project, according to individual data, just for your specific condition.
Economic and technical analysis of the cider house project CIDERLINE MODULO includes:
- Setting of appropriate business strategies for the operator of a cider house (determination of volume of production / sales of various parameters for cider at the bar, in barrels, bottled / setting of selling prices / selecting the range of cider)
- Setting of the optimal financial coverage of investments (from operator´s own resources / from other sources by loan or leasing / renting a commission from made cider)
- Selection of the appropriate type of the configuration of a cider house with regard to conditions of a specific customer
- Customizing the selected configuration of a cider house to individual needs and requirements of the customer
- Calculation of the total purchase price of a cider house
- Calculating the floor area and height of the room
- Determination of the required electrical power and protection
- The calculation of the optimum operating mode of the cider house (number of production days per week, month, year)
- Calculating of the volume of sales of cider at the bar, in barrels, bottled
- The calculation of the estimated consumption of raw materials, water, energy, and their prices
- Calculating of production costs according to various indicators
- The calculation of operating revenue by the type of cider sales
- Calculation of expected margins for operators (for 1HL and 0.5L cider sold in various packaging and on the bar)
- Gross profit for the operator depending on the type of sale
- The anticipated return on investment
- Optimal determination of the amount of loan / leasing, interest rate, maturity
Combined line BeerCiderLine MODULO for the production of beer and cider: cider house + brewery
Production line CiderLine MODULO can be effectively extended with other devices that except the production of cider make beer production also possible. The cider house combined with a microbrewery BeerCiderLine MODULO is a very effective usage of production technology, which allows for a minimal cost to meet the public demand after two refreshing drinks. While beer satisfies mainly traditional consumers, cider is appealing to customers who prefer fruit flavours and refreshing to energetic alcoholic beverages.
Additional informations :