Brewhouses and modular microbreweries MODULO CLASSIC
The brewhouse Modulo Classic is a basic component of the modular microbrewery kit Modulo Classic which ensures the producton of beer by the traditional way from malt, hops, water and brewer’s yeast.
The brewhouse is the main part of the MODULO CLASSIC microbreweries. It is a food machine whose primary function is the production of beer wort. The wort is an intermediate product. The next phase of the production cycle is fermentation and maturation of wort. This raises the final product – beer.
Main advantages of the MODULO CLASSIC compared with brewhouses of other manufacturers:
- The MODULO CLASSSIC is a compact standardized wort machine, which is based on a common frame. The brewhouse is easily transportable in one unit, or it can be broken down into 3 smaller parts.
- Our brewhouse allows the production of almost all types of beers, which are known in Europe and the USA. The MODULO CLASSIC brewhouse allows the production of beer using both infusion or decoction method.
- The whirlpool is integrated under the lauter tun. This solution saves space in the brewery (only for brew house volumes lower than 1000 liters)
- The dosage of the raw materials is carried out at the beginning of the brewing process. Brewer does not need to intervene in the brewing process (only automatic version).
- Two options of wort lautering – gravitational (first phase) and by pump (second phase).
- The electrical switchgear and the control computer are integrated in the body of the brew house. This solution greatly eliminates the required amount of electrical wiring and electrical work on site.
- An elimination of the negative influence of water conductivity on beer quality using the deionization belt.
- The brewhouse construction allows you to start mashing of the second batch during a last phase of the first batch – it speeds up the double brewing process.
- The placement of the lower engine agitator under the bottom of the brewhouse prevents dripping of grease into the brewhouse.
- Easy access to all controls and flaps.
- The unique glass single-hand doors on both tanks. Overpressure manholes may not be opened during wort production, while a slight overpressure in the brewhouse accelerates the brewing process.
- Exactly calculated sizes of containers to minimize oxidation of wort.
- An automatic ejection of waste grains.
- Removable segment sieve with trapezoidal holes allows the perfect lautering of wort. High load capacity of the sieve
- The possibility of producing beer from barley malt and wheat malt. The brewhouse allows also production beer from malt extract or wort concentrate.
Available brewhouses for microbreweries MODULO CLASSIC :
Price: 49 748 €
The singleblock brewhouse MODULO CLASSIC 250 is a compact wort machine which includes all necessary equipment to produce 295 liters of beer wort (for production approximately 250 liters of beer) in one batch from malt (or malt extract or wort concentrate), hops and water. It is two-vessels brewhouse. The brewhouse is
Price: 64 274 €
The singleblock brewhouse MODULO CLASSIC 500 is a compact wort machine which includes all necessary equipment to produce 590 liters of beer wort (for production approximately 500 liters of beer) in one batch from malt (or malt extract or wort concentrate), hops and water. It is two-vessels brewhouse. The brewhouse is
Price: 82 769 €
The singleblock brewhouse MODULO CLASSIC 1000 is a compact wort machine which includes all necessary equipment to produce 1180 liters of beer wort (for production approximately 1000 liters of beer) in one batch from malt (or malt extract or wort concentrate), hops and water. It is two-vessels brewhouse. The brewhouse
Modular microbreweries MODULO CLASSIC pre-configured sets :
- – the professional brewery kit for small pubs and restaurants
- – the professional brewery kit for medium pubs and restaurants
- – the professional brewery kit for bigger pubs and restaurants
For more information:
Scheme of the Modulo Classic microbrewery
I. Basic configuration :
II. Expanded configuration :