Do you worry that you can not handle brew high-quality beer? Do not worry! Our qualified brewmaster will teach you. By starting our microbreweries you can use our training services for brewing.
We provide coaching services for those interested in its own microbrewery BREWORX / MOBBEER
- Brewing course – supplied with each brewery is optional intensive course of brewing under the guidance of an experienced brewer.
- Course for operating brewery – we will teach you in one-day course how to operate our brewery so you can get acquainted with the supplied equipment.
- Suitable range of beer beverages – we will advise you how to extend the range of our basic model of beer with other beverages, that you will brew following the best recipes from renowned brewmasters, or according to your own recipes.
- Advice on the phone – at least during the warranty period, you will have a “hot line” where you always can consult with experienced brewmaster or with one of our engineers.
- Supply of quality raw materials – we provide for you supply of quality raw materials for beer and beer beverages.
… or take the opportunity to start a brewery under the guidance of a qualified brewmaster
- Service COACHING BREWERY STAFF – from 30 up to 90 days couching service of a Czech brewmaster – your staff is led by an experienced brewmaster who will teach them how to brew a beer as Czech brewers for 150 years.
Do you think that brewing beer from traditional raw materials would be too difficult for you?
… start with microbrewery BREWORX / MOBBEER Lite WC
If you still long for your own microbrewery, but you do not dare to brew by yourself, or you do not want to employ a brewmaster or simply you want to start brewing your own beer with the lowest cost, then start with a microbrewery BREWORX Lite WC or MOBBEER Lite WC.
Producing your own beer from wort concentrate prepared by Czech brewmaster doesn´t require any operator experience, guarantees the same quality of the final product from your brewhouse, save one employe and energy for brewing beer, but mainly you can start with the most compact and cheapest container microbrewery in the world.