The practical training of a microbrewery operator for 2 days
Service Code: SMB-2DP
TWO DAYS BREWING COURSE WITH ONLY PRACTICES – the length of training two days
The intensive two-days practical course of the beer production in the small brewery. The tutor is a qualified Czech brewer with many years of experience. Designed for individual instruction of an operator and service workers in the microbrewery. Training and practical training takes place in a microbrewery operated by the customer, alternatively in a partnership microbrewery in the Czech Republic. This course is designed only for customers who already have a deeper knowledge in the theory of beer production.
The price includes:
- 2 days of practical training of authorized employee (future brewer) by a trained brewer with experience (instructor) in the production of beer in a small brewery, which is operated by the customer.
- Demonstration brewing at least 1-2 batches of wort (subject to capacity of a particular brewery) with cooperation of the future brewer.
- Performing a controlled fermentation process, covering the main fermentation in open fermentation tanks or CC tanks and maturation in lager or CC tanks.
- Demonstration of right procedures for sanitation of pipes, hoses, tanks and other equipment in the brewery using basic sanitation facilities.
- Basic training for the future brewer of the foundations of health and safety at the workplace, food hygiene and hygiene.
Price does not include these optional items:
- Theoretical explanation of the basics of brewing.
- The cost of the fare and accommodation, abroad then flight costs, accommodation, 1x daily hot meals and the cost of visas, compulsory vaccination
- Training of workflows with the devices that are not a part of a microbrewery in basic configuration (filters, pasters, yeast propagation station, CIP, keg washers, etc.) – it is available for a surcharge as a separate service.
- Provision of other recipes for different kinds of beer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
- Training of more persons than one future brewer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
It is assumed:
- Customers should already have a deeper knowledge in the theory of beer production.
- Future brewer ability to communicate in Czech, Slovak, English, Polish or Russian..
- Full assignment of future brewer who will be in the microbrewery on their own and at their own risk according to the procedures communicated by the instructor and will carry out all the work required, including those which are in the run microbrewery usually carried out by an assistant of the brewer.
- Uninterrupted period of training. If the manufacturing capacity of the microbrewery is not sufficient to theoretical training to be conducted every day, the customer will pay the full amount regardless of the actual workload of the instructor and the future brewer.
- Starting date for the instructor and the start of the service is to be agreed by a signed contract with a provider for at least one month in advance and is for a customer and instructor binding. Exceptions can be arranged only in case if an alternative date suits both parties.
Price of the service (language EN, RU) :
- Option A – training and practical training in customer-owned microbrewery abroad …………………. EUR 230 per working day
- Option B – training and practical training in a partner microbrewery in the Czech Republic ………. EUR 230 per working day ( includes a fee for the microbrewery)