The training of a microbrewery operator with practical training for 2 weeks
Service Code: SMB-2W
OPERATOR TRAINING WITH PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR STARTING A SMALL BREWERY – the length of training two weeks
Designed for individual instruction of an operator and service workers in the microbrewery.
Training and practical training takes place in a microbrewery operated by the customer, alternatively in a partnership microbrewery in the Czech Republic.
The price includes:
- 2 weeks (10 working days) of practical training of authorized employee (future brewer) by a trained brewer with experience (instructor) in the production of beer in a small brewery, which is operated by the customer.
- Training of a future brewer in the foundations of the general theory of beer production process.
- Demonstration brewing of 2-6 batches of wort (subject to capacity of a particular brewery) with cooperation of the future brewer. At least one batch of beer will have the zonation of 10 ° – at the end of the course this wort will be used for making finished beer (stronger beer requires longer than two-week maturation).
- Performing a controlled fermentation process, covering the main fermentation in open fermentation tanks or CC tanks and maturation in lager or CC tanks.
- Providing of one basic recipe for producing one customer´s selected type of beer – bottom or top-fermented).
- Demonstration of right procedures for sanitation of pipes, hoses, tanks and other equipment in the brewery using basic sanitation facilities.
- Recommendation of trusted suppliers of raw materials, sanitizing agents, industrial gases and other supplies and raw materials.
- Basic training for the future brewer of the foundations of health and safety at the workplace, food hygiene and hygiene.
- Delivery of document templates for the brewery (brewing records, fermenting records, brew books,, sanitation diary) and instructions for their use.
- Explanation on how to keep the compulsory documentation for customs reports.
Price does not include these optional items:
- The cost of the fare and accommodation, abroad then flight costs, accommodation, 1x daily hot meals and the cost of visas, compulsory vaccination
- Training of workflows with the devices that are not a part of a microbrewery in basic configuration (filters, pasters, yeast propagation station, CIP, keg washers, etc.) – it is available for a surcharge as a separate service.
- Provision of other recipes for different kinds of beer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
- Training of more persons than one future brewer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
It is assumed:
- Future brewer ability to communicate in Czech, Slovak, English, Polish or Russian..
- Full assignment of future brewer who will be in the microbrewery on their own and at their own risk according to the procedures communicated by the instructor and will carry out all the work required, including those which are in the run microbrewery usually carried out by an assistant of the brewer.
- Uninterrupted period of training. If the manufacturing capacity of the microbrewery is not sufficient to theoretical training to be conducted every day, the customer will pay the full amount regardless of the actual workload of the instructor and the future brewer.
- Starting date for the instructor and the start of the service is to be agreed by a signed contract with a provider for at least one month in advance and is for a customer and instructor binding. Exceptions can be arranged only in case if an alternative date suits both parties.
Price of the service (language EN, RU) :
- Option A – training and practical training in customer-owned microbrewery abroad …………………. EUR 160 per working day
- Option B – training and practical training in a partner microbrewery in the Czech Republic ………. EUR 200 per working day ( includes a fee for the microbrewery)